MHDSQ1, Milanese Strap (metal) Ex VAT
The MHD SQ1, Stainless (steel) Quartz 1. Your Daily driver Watch
Designed in house by Matthew Humphries (Car Designer of the Morgan Aeromax ,Morgan 3 wheeler and other vehicles ) and the first of the MHD’s quartz watch collection is the 60’s inspired automotive themed MHDSQ1 watch, limited to an edition of 300, Motorsports Watch.
The MHDSQ1 captures the style and case shape of 60’s & 70’s watches, whilst the dial takes influence from the cars of the same period, in particular the “in the red zone” of the rev counters in classic Porsche 911 VDO car dials. Humphries always admired the period for its experimentation, especially in motoring watches and has tried to capture this within the MHDSQ1 through: the bold manufactured look of the stainless steel watch case shape, the functional screw down crown with knurled edge finish, to the brightly coloured dial and pairing it with an iconic leather rally strap that is so reminiscent of the time.
Designed and Assembled in house in the uk by MHD watches
• Brushed finish Stainless steel case.
• Stainless steel case back with "limited edition of 300" marking.
• Knurled Crown, with screw down fixing (at 4 o'clock to aid comfort)
• Bevel edged mineral crystal glass.
• Internal brushed finish bezel.
• Case size 42mm, 11mm deep.
• Satin finish black dial with red and grey markings.
• Black hands with luminous tips (glow in the dark).
• Red second hand.
• Miyota 2035 quartz movement.
• 10 atm water resistance.
• 20mm metal Milanese strap
Try one for size, click Size Guide in the main menu!
Orders will be dispatched within 1-3 working days of placing an order.
Price excluding VAT