MHDCR1, with Black Dial, Black Strap Ex VAT
The MHDCR1 Watch.
Your Rally /Racing Chronograph.
The MHDCR1 is available with a:
• Black dial & paired with a tan or black leather rally strap or Metal milanese strap.
• White dial & paired with a black or midnight blue leather rally Strap or Metal milanese strap.
Designed and assembled ,in the uk by British Car designer Matthew Humphries, the CR1 is a 60’s inspired, automotive themed, Chrono quartz timepiece, and limited to an edition of 500.
The MHDCR1 captures the style of 60‘s / 70’s motoring watches, with it’s bold industrial stainless steel case, screw down knurled edge crown and paired with the infamous leather rally strap adorned by many a race driver.
Drawing on Humphries’ Car design background & style, the CR1 ties to the automotive industry through its classic design cues in vehicle gauges. The CR1 shifts into a modern, functional watch, with its chrono movement synonymous with motor racing, cut-out minute & hour hands for constant visibility of sub dials, and an unusual extra long second hand, which allows the rally enthusiast to easily count every second, whilst reading the tulip road book.
One way or another, the MHDCR1 has something to please the classic and modern motor enthusiast. If you’re anything like Humphries and have a passion for classic car rallying, this is a great choice Motorsports Watch.
CR1 spec with Black dial
• Brushed finish Stainless steel case.
• Stainless steel case back with "Limited edition of 500" marking.
• Knurled Crown, with screw down fixing.
• Bevel edged mineral crystal glass.
• Internal brushed finish bezel.
• Case size 42mm, 11mm deep.
• Satin finish black dial with white & grey markings.
• White window hands (cut-out for constant visibility of sub dials)
• White second hand. ( extra long for easy visibility )
• Japanese Miyota 6s21 Chrono quartz movement.
• 10 atm water resistance.
• 20mm leather rally strap
Orders will be dispatched within 1-3 working days of placing an order.
Price excluding VAT